Information pursuant to Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This notice provides you with the personal information that TheCroco LLC., (“we”) collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties or unaffiliated service providers.
1. What information we collect?
We collect information that includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, and any other information you choose to provide. We also collect information from you automatically, including:
Transactional Information: We collect information about the transaction you made (purchase or return), such as product detail, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, your IP address, and the page you viewed before navigating to our websites.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We may also collect geolocation information from your device in accordance with your device settings.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We may use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, pixels, and web beacons. Please see “How do we use browser and mobile-based cookies and other tracking technologies?” for more information.
We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from your activities in our stores, on our site, and/or information we receive from our joint marketing partners and unaffiliated service providers.
2. Why and how do we use your information?
We collect this data either directly from you or from our distribution partners
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our products
- To manage of the entire sales process, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment (Art. 6 (1) letter. b GDPR)
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To analyze the performance of sales and distribution processes, including billing and invoicing
- To manage and administrate of warranty services and claims
- To enhance your shopping experience (e.g., analyze of customer satisfaction) as well as to better understand your shopping needs and preferences.
- To perform statistical analysis and business analytics, including the aggregation of data in order to analyze market trends and forecasting customer demand
- To contact you if necessary
- To organize and document events and interactions (e.g., phone calls, e-mail conversations) with customers.
- To perform and administer direct marketing via electronic and non-electronic means as well as advertising;
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to perform relevant business and marketing processes, including sales and distribution processes.
3. When and who we share your information with?
For the purposes set out above, we will transfer some of your personal data to the following recipients (Art. 28 GDPR):
- IT service providers that we use;
- our distribution and business partners if they are involved in the product/service delivery;
- banks for management of payment transactions;
- legal representatives;
- competent administrative authorities, especially fiscal authorities;
- collection agencies for debt collection;
- contract partners or business partners who are involved in the performance of the delivery or service or should be;
- insurances in the context of the conclusion of an insurance contract concerning the delivery or service or occurrence of the insured event;
- corporate management at supplier or customer, if applicable;
4. Retention periods
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for achieving the purposes set out in point 1 above and as is permissible under applicable laws. (Art. 6 (1) letter c GDPR) or in the public interest (Art. 6 (1) letter e GDPR)
We will, in any case, retain your personal data for as long as there are statutory retention obligations or potential legal claims are not yet time-barred.
5. Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under applicable law (Art. 15 of the GDPR), you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing, (v) to request data portability, (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer that allow an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a server and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on some websites, your IP address is sometimes shortened in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Depending on the service provider, such an IP address is stored truncated.
On behalf of TheCroco LLC, the third party will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on the activities of the website and to provide further services to the website operator related to the use of the website and the Internet.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Which third-party cookies are used? We use the following third-party cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (For more information, see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de)
- Google Adwords (For more information, see: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)
7. Social media plugins
- Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave - Palo Alto - CA 94304 - USA) (for more information, see: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- Pinterest Inc. (505 Brannan St - San Francisco – CA 94107 - USA) (for more information, see: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy)
- Google Plus/Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway - Mountain View - CA 94043 - USA) (for more information, see: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)
As of: 11 January 2019
Our contact details
Please address your requests and any other questions concerning this notice to:
30322 Tristania Ct
Wesley Chapel, FL
Last updated: 3 May 2022.